eTogaTrek: Games (ep. 05)
What Do I Need for This Video?
- small ball
- quick-drying clay or Play-Doh
- two sets of 3 game pieces
(cereal, coins, monopoly pieces)
- construction paper or newspaper
Instructor: Tess Jacobson
Special Guest: Kelly Hart
Coordinator: Kevin Jefferson
with special thanks to
Students of LatinSummer Boston 2014
eTogaTrek Committee 2014-2015
Grace de Majewski
by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Creative Commons License: By Attribution 3.0
by Ascanius Staff
or in the Public Domain
If you feel that an image has been used in error, please contact us
© Ascanius: The Youth Classics Institute
Think About It!
- Would you like to play any of these games with your friends today?
- What is your favorite game from Ancient Rome?
- Can you think of any games today that are similar to knucklebones?
Check back soon for answers to your questions about games!
Do you have a question you would like to ask? Click here
to send us your questions!
Follow eTogaTrek Throughout The Year!
- Episode 1: Families and Bullas (October 21, 2014)
- Episode 2: Clothing (December 1, 2014)
- Episode 3: Greek & Roman Architecture (January 26, 2015)
- Episode 4: Mosaics (May 15, 2015)
- Episode 5: Games and Knucklebones (June 5, 2015)
eTogaTrek is a program of Ascanius: The Youth Classics Institute.
Programs like this are made possible by the generous donations from supporters and members of Ascanius.
Interested in becoming a member? Sign up today!